11 March 2010

spm result

Arh today was so nervous
coz today is the day release spm result
morning 11something reach skul
thn straight go take result from my class teacher at dewan
whn teacher saw me
1st thing was say....
kar shing mana buku teks awak?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
OMG i had been forgoten to giv back the buke teks
thn me n bb tewwah go back to house for take buku teks

abt 12somethg
take result
haiz.....the result of mine wasnt tat good
too bad abt my resultblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

after tat 2somethg me tewwah fattychow huiwen go pavillion to watch
chow qh simlu bear ian chowmui n her bf reach abt 2somehtg too
alice in the wonderland( 3D )
tat movie was good
i like the soldier so much
white is chess soldier
red is the card soldier
n the red queen alway say....
off to their head!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
n i like wat she say
pick me a pig here~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

after it 7somethg reach house...
abt 8 chow call to go eat bakguteh anot
i hvn eat dinner so i folo too
abt 9somehtg bb syen come find us
abt 10somethg go mamaking yamcha
abt 1 reach home....

No comments:

Post a Comment