14 June 2010

pav starbuck

sunday go pav shopping......
actually is go sunway...
bt becoz of some reason so i decided go pav..

12somethg tewwah reach my house
thn take teksi....i lazy drive my car go....

12somethg reach thr...
having lunch at oldtown thr
i treat tewwah...
thn walk awhile
got abit bored n tired...
so i decided go starbuck drink coffe n sit at thr

abt 1somethg reach starbuck
order 2 chocolate cream chip large
1 for me n 1 for tewwah...i treat too...
sit at thr til 3somethg ==
chowmui ian reach...
order agn...java cream chip for chowmui...i treat coz i hutang her 1
tat mean i had spend RM50 at starbuck

abt 5somethg we decided go shopping...
go to the center of pav...got wat baloon fair ==
so we sit at thr to watch baloon ==
is it abit sot sot dei right ?

n i din buy anythg...
n i tell myself not to spend money on shopping agn...
i got money bt cant use, did u know how suffering was i T.T

after see dou ian twin bro at sgw
thn we seperate to back
me n tewwah, ian with chowmui n his bro
we 2 having dinner at KFC
abt 8somethg back

n...another day i go out din spend finish my money....

No comments:

Post a Comment