12 July 2010

song eh

last saturday go out hahak

12 wakeup
thn ask bb whr is he
he say coming
so decided to wash my car lol
coz actually tat day is driving my car go out 1
bt thn hor
whn im taking a bucket of water out to my house to wash my car
bb arrive ==
me : wasai fast dou ,1st time so on time lo dude
bb : aiyo,u say if can early abit thn early de ma,dailou
me : o ok lo, thn use car out
bb : == o....

tat time carmen at car too
becoz she say she nid to change a cloth from body glove so go 2gether
ok sure no problem
thn go McD drive-thru
after tat straight go taylor
whn arrive thr
see dou got ppl filming inside taylor
wonder is they reli filming or is the student from communication cls 1?
thn ask some info
after taylor, i decided go sunway ask again
so we all agree go thr
bt hor....
bb dunno y keep chose the wrong path even we told him whr is it ==
turn jor 2 time finally we reach
thn ask some info agn

n... 1 thg is weird
tat is...the ppl from taylor talk wat we 3 understand is understand bt got abit not very understand
bt sunway 1 we wont, even how fast is she talk,we still can folo her step n 100% understand wat she saying
i wonder y ?

after tat go sunway pyramid
wasai so many lenglui lo XD
thn find body glove shop
n carmen was so lucky
becoz tat shop got last cloth by tat series only

n whn the moment we wild channel
n im talking bb
me : b, weird lo, y ts sgw pav . ( was looking at two lenglui...)
tat 2 lenglui was smiling with me ?! >.<
me : b,is tat 2 girl smiling with me ?
tat time bb was looking around us got other ppl not
bb : no wor, tat 2 girl reli was smiling with u
haha hoho , 1st time got so leng gek lenglui looking at me n smile too
u say how happy is me >.<
cant describe my feeling tat time

thn abt 4somethg back lo
whn we back...bb decided take pantai baru highway back
coz the highway of shahalam was traffic jam til sot
bt hor...
bb was lost ==
abt 5somethg we reach home

whn 11somethg me junhan go bb house yamcha
coz he say he now not free
so we go his house yam the teh he bancuh 1 lol

abt 2 we go steven corner to watch FIFA
almost full tat time...n.....
many agua tim ==
ei yer

abt 5reach home

No comments:

Post a Comment